Downpipe First Flush Water Diverters improve water quality and reduce tank maintenance by preventing the first flush of water, which may contain roof contaminants, from entering the tank.
Features and Benefits
- Install video click here
- Prevents sediment, bird droppings, spiders, insects, mosquito eggs and debris from entering the rainwater tank
- Improves water quality, protects pumps and internal appliances
- Ideal to use in conjunction with a leaf diverter
- Easy installation, just add pipe and glue
- No mechanical parts.Low maintenance requirements.
Please note: If using on 80mm pipe, the flush chamber will still require 90mm pipe (not included).